Web Software Engineer (Front end)Tempestive is a company specialized in IT System Integration, Enterprise Asset Management and value-added solutions for the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0.
We are looking for a web software engineer (front-end) to join the NUBOJ team, our IoT product, usually in the office in Pordenone and / or in smart working, especially at this time.
We use different tools and frameworks, developed by us and not: you don't need to know them all, we teach each other.
Would you like to help us develop a “connected” future where new products, new processes and new services facilitate companies and people to live in a better world? This is an opportunity for anyone who can help us make a big impact in a fast growing company!
As part of the Nuboj team you will work in a team dedicated to product development, you will work alongside not only the other developers and the product manager, but also our Board of Directors.
Your task will be to actively participate in the identification of new product features, in the choice of technologies, patterns and implementation methods, to grow together and make the product grow too.
QualificationsOur ideal candidate is someone who knows and uses at least these tools on a daily basis:
- - VueJs o React
- - HTML5 / CSS3
- - REST
- - Git
You could be a great candidate for our team if you:
- Pay attention to quality by writing clean, simple and clear code
- You are willing to go beyond what you know today
- You enjoy helping, teaching and mentoring your colleagues
- You are comfortable with the backend code
- Pay attention to the user experience (UX)
- You have UI design skills
- You are beware of reuse (DRY)
- You are open-minded, open to receive and give constructive feedback
We are looking for someone who can live our values:
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our colleagues and take responsibility for themselves
- CARE - Attention to other team members, our customers and decisions made in the company
- HUMILITY - Attitude to learn from others, putting aside the ego
- GRIT - Problem-solving skills and perseverance in an ever-changing and growing environment
It is a preferential title:
- Knowledge of PWA
- Having had the experience of creating a medium complexity web application
- Basic knowledge of Android / iOS
- Knowledge of the Scrum working methodology
RAL commensurate with the candidate's experience and the agreed contractual form. Work position normally on site at the Pordenone office or remotely when necessary, with methods to be agreed.