According to the World Health Organization (WHO) “occupational health deals with all aspects of health and safety in the workplace and has a strong focus on primary prevention of hazards”. Health has been defined as “a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. In Italy, decree Law number 81 of 2008 is enforcing occupational health and safety systems in all possible working environments providing detailed provisions for the complete management lifecycle.
Q81, developed, implemented, and manged by Tempestive on behalf of NORDPAS is the most advanced cloud based system available to manage and comply with all provisions defined by Decree Law 81 of 2008 (and its later modifications). The goal of Q81, together with MAMA, the mobile App for audit management, is that of supporting the people in charge for occupational safety and health programs in a organization or on a production facility to create the best conditions to foster a safe and healthy work environment. It operates by:
- supporting the identification of all risk factors and sources;
- reducing and, whenever possible, minimizing the risk;
- idefining and implementing preventive measures to reduce risk;
- supporting the continuous monitoring of the efficacy of the preventive measures;
- supporting the implementation of a comprehensive occupational health and safety strategy which includes all relevant aspects of the organization (technologies, processes, operational conditions, external influences).
Q81 is based on separated modules that allow for the creation of an operational environment fully personalized in relation with the activities and the needs of a given organization. Moreover, predefined configurations are available to support companies and organizations in given sectors and help them becoming fully operational since its first deployment while allowing for the progressive addition of new functionalities and new customizations.